Episode #6 Of The S.H.E Can Show
The S.H.E Can Show believe that labels are for jars and not for people, we share how guest shift, heal and expand so that you can do that too. Hosted by Ruth-Ellen Danquah hypnotherapist with a mission to empower all women to show up as their badass self in their business through crushing, crumbling and destroying vows to play small using hypnotherapy. Today’s show features Tanya J. Miller!
Meet Tanya…My name is Tanya J. Miller of Tanya J. Miller, LLC and Talking with Tanya. I’m an author, speaker, coach, and strategist with a passion for helping people and organizations figure out how to do life and leadership unapologetically on purpose.
In this episode be encouraged to know you can shift, heal and expand by learning:
- How we can start putting the puzzle pieces together so you are looking at life through the lens of lessons [2:30]
- How to be unapologetic on purpose even when unexpected shiz happens [3:30]
- How influence impacts your mindset and what you can do about it [5:40]
- How Tanya stays on top of her game so trauma doesn’t sneak up on her [10:46]
- How Tanya works to expand her clients container to live a life of unapologetically purpose [14:41]
Tanya’s goal is to speak on topics that best resonate with you and your current needs as an individual and any organization looking to figure out how to fit the puzzle pieces of life together, so they can do life right and well. Tanya J. Miller seeks to encourage, motivate, and inspire with practical skills and knowledge to help them release your fears and rise to your potential.
Episode #6 Resources
Book your coaching session here to discuss how you can live a life unapologetically on purpose
Find Tanya on all social media platforms using the handle @talkingwithtanya
Catch me on Facebook anytime!
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel.