Episode #2 Of The S.H.E Can Show
The S.H.E Can Show believe that labels are for jars and not for people, we share how guest shift, heal and expand so that you can do that too. Hosted by Ruth-Ellen Danquah hypnotherapist with a mission to empower all women to show up as their badass self in their business through crushing, crumbling and destroying vows to play small using hypnotherapy.
Now and again we talk about inclusion in the workplace and how we can belong, in this episode we explore belonging, culture and emotional intelligence so you can excel in your career. Today’s show features Sudeshna Sen!
Sudeshna is a career strategist.
After tremendous soul searching she discovered that she loves the corporate world, and it loves her back- but the language of love was missing.
She speaks from her experience as an expat, a person of colour, a woman navigating a career in tech, banking and business.
In spite of her business credentials, what sparks joy in her is helping people achieve their ambitions, and for people to own their dreams.
In this episode learn about:
- How Sudeshna got into her career [0.52]
- What corporate belonging schemes are making an impact [3:20]
- How reverse mentoring is helping colleagues to be more culturally & emotionally intelligent [5:02]
- What 3 factors help Sudeshna to feel like she belongs within a coporate environement [8:40]
- How her Indian culture helps her to connect with others more easily [14:30]
- One of the pitfalls we can fall into that can stop us from speaking up [16:42]
- The two types of people that Sudeshna helps to succeed in their career [19:00]
- The surpringing truth about being “loyal” the company you work for [25:00]
- 3 things every employee can do to move forward and feel like they belong [27:00]
- How to have meetings so your team stays aligned [30:00]
Tweetable QuotesVision gets lost in the the everyday mission…10 minute alignment meetings helps the team to feel like they are on the same page Click To Tweet You don't have to fit in to belong #inclusion #diversity #belonging Click To Tweet
Todays spirit animal is the Zebra – the Zebra Symbolism incorporates the need to accept yourself and others unconditionally. The Zebra reminds you that you should embrace your differences. Look at the whole of who you and others are.
Episode #2 Resources
Follow @theabundancepsyche on Facebook & instagram
Join the [FREE Community] S.H.E Can