When you trust your gut you’re trusting the collection of all your subconscious experiences.
You’re drawing on everything you’ve experienced for all the years you’ve been alive, which means it’s constantly growing and evolving.
Your gut is part of your instincts
The ultimate purpose of your gut instinct is to protect you.
As your gut instinct is the most ancient and primal “sixth sense” you have, it is the one you can rely upon the most.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Wait….What? Is your gut your intuition?
- 2 Why can’t you trust your gut, heart and head seperately?
- 3 What does trusting your gut even look like?
- 4 So what is trusting your gut great for?
- 5 How to know your gut is feeding your desire of your heart
- 6 How to strengthen your gut to achieve your desires?
Wait….What? Is your gut your intuition?
So here is where it get’s really interesting (for at least me anyway)!
Some people use the word intuition and gut interchangeably but they are different
Your gut is your primal wisdom, other wise known as your gut instinct.
Your Intuition is your spiritual wisdom.
We need both if we are to walk our spiritual paths with courage and intelligence.
Your head (logical mind), heart (emotional mind), and gut (stomach mind) work together with your intuition so that they can all be in agreement . The result of this alignment is so you don’t war with yourself, resist or backtrack through indecision; which means decision-making and action becomes a whole lot easier.
Told you it was interesting!
Why can’t you trust your gut, heart and head seperately?
Great question, here are a few reasons
- The issue with the logical mind – The head holds some cognitive biases. As a result, we have to tap into cognitive biases tools to overcome problems like information overload, lack of meaning, the need to act fast, and how to know what needs to be remembered for later.
2. The issue with the heart – The heart can store past hurts and often feel guarded. Faith is the andecdote to trust issues but often we lack faith because we hold onto past hurts as a form of protection. As a result faith doesn’t get a look in.
3. The issue with the gut – When your gut is off, you likely feel symptoms such as bloating, constipation or gassiness. Your solar plexus chakra and sacral need to be healed. As a result this can lead to a leaky gut which can cause symptoms including fatigue, brain fog, depression, anxiety, memory loss, and other brain-based disorders.
Your gut health has a huge impact on our overall health and wellbeing. As a result of the three minds being in alignment you make decisions for a healthy holistic place.
What does trusting your gut even look like?
This is how I like to think about it…Older people aren’t wiser because they are old, they’ve just made more mistakes that you can learn from, trusting your gut is learning from your mistake, it is being wise!
- You go to the supermarket and pick up some cherries even if it is not on your list and then find Cherries was the key fruit you needed that gave you more pep in your step!
- You go to a job interview you get a feeling you should ask a question that will turn the outcome on it’s head you ask and as a result you get the job
- You have a feeling to comment on someone’s post on instagram and that person replies, looks at your profile and decides to purchase from your shop
So what is trusting your gut great for?
Trust your gut if you want to achieve your goals. The result of trusting your gut is that you feed your desires rather than your F.E.A.R.S .
So let’s talk about desires for a moment, because it is an important topic and more than likely something you work on accomplishing or sabotaging daily (depending on what you’re feeding).
The very word desire comes from the Latin root words De Sire, which literally means “Of the Father”
Confession: The meaning I discovered from Jen Sincero after listening to You Are A Baddass at Making Money for like the 10th time 😬. When Jen said your desire is given to you by your father I finally got it no wonder…
Ignoring our desires doesn’t’ work.
Suppressing our desires doesn’t work.
Replacing our desires doesn’t work.
Sabotaging our desire doesn’t work.
Living from disordered desire doesn’t work.
What does work?
Living a life of true desire is what works. As a result you are fulfilling what God has placed in you, what is already yours in the spiritual.
Jesus says in, in John 10:10 “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.”1
How to know your gut is feeding your desire of your heart
I used to watch Lucifier (the now cancelled Lucifier 😠)
Don’t judge me, read Outwitting the Devil: The Secrets to Freedom and Success, you can gain a lot of insight on some of the blocks that are stopping your manifestations
And now back to the show Lucifer… he would always ask people he was questioning what is it you truly desire?
Those desires that Lucifier plies out of people are ones that are riddled with shame that are not of your heart
This was a desire born out shame, repressed feelings that isn’t aligned with head, heart and gut. As a result of being misaligned we trade our peace for other people’s anxious ridden thoughts and let them become ours.
How do you know if the desires of your heart are from God?
We have peace. As a result our head, heart and gut are aligned
Because it’s a peace, an inner knowing that passes all understanding which isn’t mental.
We have to have peace in our Spirit to truly know if it’s of God or not.
If the peace that passes all understanding is not there, then it’s not of God.
So what is you heart’s desire?
In my forthcoming book I talk about how to shift into your desire into steps so you can attain your D.E.S.I.R.E by going for what you want with a DETERMINED mindset, knowing you are ENOUGH being STRATEGIC to get it while following your INTUITION which aligns the head, heart and gut
INNOVATION so you get the RESULTS that are aligned for you all while having the right ENERGY before, during and after!
How to strengthen your gut to achieve your desires?
You strenthen your relationship with your gut so that you can feed your desires starve your fears.
All relationships require one thing to build trust and that is time.
You dedicate time with your spiritual side because that is the foundation of everything. When you trust yourself the divination tools will be more effective and your crown chakra
Dedicate time to a morning routine that helps to feed that desire, which includes cultivating meditation
How to strengthen your gut by breaking it down – Taking daily steps towards your desire by breaking down your goal. After all, the law of attraction has the word action in it . Use a combination of masculine and feminine energy to achieve your goal and learn ways to be more improve your productivity so you can complete projects faster
Ready to get into alignment?
Often the fear of taking the next step is strongest when we have goal trauma (due to previous goals not being achieved). It manifests as “I am not good enough” or “I will look foolish when I fail”, and constitute what can be called an “inner critic”. Most of the time, we are unaware of the influence of this inner critic.
This is where this hypnosis comes in, to help you change this pattern
For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. Matthew 7:8
So how to trust your gut? Cultivate a spiritual practice
Cultivate a spiritual practice so you can get into alignment using the mind of the head, heart and gut.
When you trust your gut you are deciding on putting faith in action, keep going it pays dividends
Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links which means I get paid a little change on the side for sharing other people’s products at no extra cost to you.