Terms and conditions of use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Celebrated Not Tolerated Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your
agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed
to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by
these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses
the Website and is not either (i) employed by Celebrated Not Tolerated Ltd and
acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or
otherwise providing services to Celebrated Not Tolerated Ltd and accessing the
Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and
agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at
least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property
of Celebrated Not Tolerated Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In
these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio,
video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software
and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that
appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded
by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content
is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual
property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by
implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark,
logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for
commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of
Celebrated Not Tolerated Ltd.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or
interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing,
threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law,
regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by
copyright without the permission of the owner.
5. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any
time are correct and complete.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you
provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can
communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any
reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the
address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must
immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your
registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
9. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these
sites are not under the control of Celebrated Not Tolerated Ltd or that of our
10. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim
liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
11. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any
endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
which are incorporated into these terms and conditions by this reference. To
https://ruth-ellen.com/privacy-policy and https://ruth-ellen.com/cookie-policy.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
13. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Celebrated Not
Tolerated Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as
is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be
free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we
provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose,
accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Celebrated
Not Tolerated Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
14. Whilst Celebrated Not Tolerated Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that
the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no
warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their
own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
15. Celebrated Not Tolerated Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-
availability of the Website.
16. Celebrated Not Tolerated Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or
discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited
to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall
continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly
Limitation of liability
17. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your
liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as
applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent
misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any
way that is not permitted under applicable law.
18. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events
beyond our reasonable control.
19. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Celebrated Not Tolerated Ltd
accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated
savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
20. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to
any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and
conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
21. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such
revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users
should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the
then current version.
Policy contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject
matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that
might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
23. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms
and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any
provision of these terms and conditions.
24. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms
and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable,
that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be
deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these
terms and conditions will not be affected.
25. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any
right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
26. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of
England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including
non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Celebrated Not Tolerated Ltd details
27. Celebrated Not Tolerated Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales
with registered number Celebrated Not Tolerated whose registered address is
Flat 57, Maple House, London, –select–, SE8 4LT and it operates the Website
You can contact Celebrated Not Tolerated Ltd by email on support@ruth-
28. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket